- Forbes: Millikin is once again ranked among the nation's best colleges and universities by Forbes in its 10th annual "Top Colleges in America" ranking.
- The Princeton Review: Millikin is named among the "Best in the Midwest" in The Princeton Review's 2018 College Selection Guide. Rankings are based on the responses from individual student surveys.
- U.S. News and World Report: Millikin is ranked No. 11 in "Best Regional Universities in the Midwest" category, and also ranked among the "Best Value Schools" in the Midwest. Rankings focus on academic indicators such as student selectivity, financial resources, graduation rate, alumni giving, and assessment by peer institutions.
- The Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education: Millikin is ranked among the top institutions in the country. Rankings are based on post-graduate success, school resources, student engagement, learning environment, and diversity.
- Washington Monthly: Millikin is ranked among the top universities by Washington Monthly and is ranked on their "Best Bang for the Buck- Midwest" list.
- Great College Deals: Millikin is listed as one of the top 20 best deals for small colleges in Illinois.
What Students are Saying
According to Money's Best Colleges Rankings:
"The Performance Learning environment allowed me to experience real world situations right away as a freshman. I was afforded so many different opportunities ranging from choir, to Greek life, to a student run theatre company."
"The varieties of styles of teaching courses are so different. Some professors lecture the whole time, others get involve with the students, and some do both. I like how the class size is not to overwhelmingly large or small, the professors know your name."
"I get to experience lots of one-on-one with my professors due to the exceptionally small class size. They make me feel comfortable to approach with questions."