Choose a Program
Millikin's MBA Program offers students the same rigorous MBA curriculum through two options, both tailored to the unique needs of different types of students. Regardless of which program students choose, they will gain mastery-level knowledge of all the functional areas of business and be prepared to positively impact people, organizations and communities.
Why Get Your MBA at Millikin?
Our innovative technology platforms allow for both local and remote instruction, bringing global business into the classroom.Updated last 10/25/19
Our students have degrees of all backgrounds and work at a wide spectrum of corporations including Caterpillar, Exelon, Verizon, ADM, Tate & Lyle, Wells Fargo, Mueller, & PPG.
As part of your experience, you can get an advanced degree from other universities in China, India, Germany, as well as the U.S.
Our MBA faculty are more than teachers – they are seasoned professionals, with their own businesses, CEOs, consultants for Fortune 500 companies, and award-winning authors.
Our curriculum focuses on three main Pillars of Excellence: Accounting & Finance, Marketing & Strategy, Management & Leadership.
Teams are comprised of diverse backgrounds who collaborate in order to solve real business problems.
MBA Application Requirements
- Submit the online Application for Admission
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals with direct knowledge of applicant's education, professional background and leadership abilities
- If applying to the Evening MBA Program, one letter should come from the applicant’s direct supervisor
- Current Resume:
- Include all professional and educational background, along with any awards, honors or distinctions
- Statement of Purpose:
- Submit a 1,000-word statement describing personal and professional goals
- This is also used as a writing sample for each applicant
- Official Transcripts:
- Applicants must request transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions from which they have obtained a degree
- Interview with the MBA Program assistant director
Visit the Admissions Requirements page for more information about where to submit application materials, application deadlines, and for information for international students.
Refer your friends. Get rewarded.
We love referrals! If you are an alum or current student of our MBA Program and you refer a friend, you will receive $250 when your friend enrolls! You love us… so share us! Give your friends the gift of a Millikin MBA degree!
Millikin University's MBA Program was featured in a recent edition of The Education Magazine that recognized the "10 Best MBA Institutes of 2020."
Click here for more MBA news.
** Video created by Mehrangez Rahmatova, MBA Class of 2020