MBA ProgramOne Program. Two Deliveries. Infinite Possibilities.
Choose a Program
Millikin's MBA Program offers students the same rigorous MBA curriculum through two options, both tailored to the unique needs of different types of students. Regardless of which program students choose, they will gain mastery-level knowledge of all the functional areas of business and be prepared to positively impact people, organizations and communities.
- Daytime classes that meets in-person
- 12-month program
- June start
- Choose between two certificates: Project Management or Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- For younger professionals, from all majors, who want to gain executive-level business knowledge
- Evening classes meet in-person
- 17-month program
- January start
- Geared toward the working adult with business experience
- Graduate with an Organizational Leadership certificate
Kaylor earned her B.S. in management and organizational leadership in 2006 from Millikin and her Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 2016. Currently, Kaylor is the CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois.
Refer your friends – get rewarded!
We love referrals! If you are an alum or current student of our MBA Program and you refer a friend, you will receive $250 when your friend enrolls! You love us… so share us! Give your friends the gift of a Millikin MBA degree!
Connect with us!
Stay connected with Millikin University MBA by following us on Facebook: @MillikinMBA