Students interested in one of our MBA programs must complete the following steps in order to be considered for admission into the program.
- Submit the online Application for Admission.
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals with direct knowledge of applicant's education, professional background, and leadership abilities.
- If applying to the Evening MBA Program, one letter should come from the applicant’s direct supervisor.
- Current Resume:
- Include all professional and educational background along with any awards, honors, or distinctions.
- Statement of Purpose:
- Submit a 1,000 word statement describing personal and professional goals.
- This is also used as a writing sample for each applicant.
- Official Transcripts:
- Applicants must request transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions from which they have obtained a degree.
- Interview with the MBA Program Assistant Director
Please submit all above materials to:
Marianne Taylor, Director of Graduate & Transfer Admission at:
- Gorin Hall 11
Application materials must be submitted by the following dates:
- Evening MBA: November 1
- Daytime MBA: June 1
- Healthcare Administration Graduate Certificate: August 1
For information about financial assistance, please click here.
For Millikin Employee Tuition-Waiver Applicants, please click here.
Application Details for International Students
International students must complete the following steps, in addition to all of the application requirements for domestic students:
- Complete the International Application for Admission. For translation and evaluation, contact World Education Services.
- Send Official College Transcripts in English. Transcripts must be evaluated by a professional evaluation service such as World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Proof of English language proficiency must be submitted. (This requirement may be waived for students who have earned a degree from an institution using English as the method of instruction). Minimum test scores:
- 79 TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) iBT
- 6.5 IELTS
- 56 PTE(A)
- 100 Duo Lingo
- For students who need to improve their writing skills, "conditional admission" will be issued and students will study for one semester in Millikin’s English Language Center, where they will be placed in Level 4 instruction with a focus on writing.
International application packets must be submitted by the following dates for each program:
- Evening MBA: August 1
- Daytime MBA: April 1