Students interested in one of our MBA programs must complete the following steps in order to be considered for admission into the program.
- Submit the online Application for Admission.
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals with direct knowledge of applicant's education, professional background, and leadership abilities.
- If applying to the Evening MBA Program, one letter should come from the applicant’s direct supervisor.
- Current Resume:
- Include all professional and educational background along with any awards, honors, or distinctions.
- Statement of Purpose:
- Submit a 1,000 word statement describing personal and professional goals.
- This is also used as a writing sample for each applicant.
- Official Transcripts:
- Applicants must request transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions from which they have obtained a degree.
- Interview with the MBA Program Assistant Director
Please submit all above materials to:
Marianne Taylor, Director of PACE/Graduate Admission at:
Gorin Hall 11
Application materials must be submitted by the following dates:
- Evening MBA: November 1
- Daytime MBA: June 1
- Healthcare Administration Graduate Certificate: August 1
For Millikin Employee Tuition-Waiver Applicants, please click here.
For information about financial assistance, please click here.
Application Details for International Students
International students must complete the following steps, in addition to all of the application requirements for domestic students.
- Complete the International Application for Admission. For translation and evaluation, contact World Education Services.
- Send Official College Transcripts in English. Transcripts must be evaluated by a professional evaluation service such as World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Send TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). English proficiency as evidenced by a minimum score of 79.
Conditional Admission may be granted in two instances:
- For candidates with an advanced level of English Proficiency: International students with a TOEFL score between 70 and 80 who need to improve their writing skills. Students may score no less than 79 on TOEFL iBT or 6.5 on IELTS (with no band less than 6). Conditional admission will be based on the test score as well as a Skype interview. In this instance, students will study for one semester in Millikin’s English Language Center, where they will be placed in Level 4 instruction with a focus on writing.
- For international candidates who haven't yet taken the GMAT (or GRE): International students who are determined to be eligible for successful admission into the MBA Program, but have yet to take the GMAT or GRE, may be conditionally admitted and allowed one semester to take the GMAT/GRE. After taking the GMAT/GRE, candidates’ admission criteria are re-evaluated for final approval.
International application packets must be submitted by the following dates for each program:
- Evening MBA: August 1
- Daytime MBA: April 1