James Millikin Honors Scholars Program
Download Honors Program Overview
The James Millikin Honors Scholars Program at Millikin is a diverse, interdisciplinary program that fosters a collaborative environment where scholarship and creativity converge. As a James Millikin Scholar, you're afforded the opportunity to enrich your academic career through exclusive honors courses and independent study projects, all while fulfilling your University Studies requirements. By having James Millikin Scholar on your resume, you'll show future employers, graduate and professional schools that you are committed to lifelong learning and ready to go the extra mile in whatever you do.
The opportunity to join the James Millikin Honors Scholars Program is available to both traditional incoming first-year and transfer students.
Contact the Director Michael Hartsock, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org 217.424.6276
- - Gain admission to Millikin University as a full-time student.
- - Entering first-year students must display exemplary academic achievement:
- 3.5 (unweighted) high school or greater and
- - Transfer students with an associates degree who completed their previous institutions honors program are invited to join.
- - Transfer students without an associates degree who participated in their previous institutions honors program are invited to apply. Contact Dr. Michael Hartsock, James Millikin Honors Scholars Program Director for more information.
The James Millikin Honors Scholars Program includes an additional, special program for which you may be eligible.
- - The Presidential Scholars Program is offered to a select number of Honors-qualified high-school seniors, and provides a full tuition scholarship.