Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship at Millikin University is a dedicated resource for entrepreneurs at every level. Through a variety of programs and development opportunities, the Center serves Millikin faculty and students, youth (ranging in age from elementary to high school level), community, and local businesses.
2017-2018 Academic Year
- 27% of all Millikin students took at least 1 entrepreneurship-infused course
- 70 unique programs, including speakers, events, and incubator programming
- 1,421 community participants engaged during programs
Stay tuned for our 2018 Annual Report!
2016-2017 Academic Year
- 17% of all Millikin students took at least 1 entrepreneurship-infused course
- 103 unique programs, including speakers and events
- 7,817 community participants engaged during programs
Download the Center for Entrepreneurship 2017 Annual Report
Entrepreneurial Areas of Study
- Entrepreneurship Major
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Arts Entrepreneurship Certificate
View our available resources from the Center for Entrepreneurship.