Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship at Millikin University is a dedicated resource for entrepreneurs at every level. Through a variety of programs and development opportunities, the Center serves Millikin faculty and students, youth (ranging in age from elementary to high school level), community, and local businesses.
Download the Center of Entrepreneurship 2019 Pivot
2017-2018 Academic Year
- 27% of all Millikin students took at least 1 entrepreneurship-infused course
- 70 unique programs, including speakers, events, and incubator programming
- 1,421 community participants engaged during programs
Download the Center for Entrepreneurship 2017 Annual Report. Stay tuned for our 2018 Annual Report!
Entrepreneurial Areas of Study
- Entrepreneurship Major
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Arts Entrepreneurship Certificate
View our available resources from the Center for Entrepreneurship.