Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship at Millikin University is a dedicated resource for entrepreneurs at every level. Through a variety of programs and development opportunities, the Center serves Millikin faculty and students, youth (ranging in age from elementary to high school level), community, and local businesses.
Millikin’s Center for Entrepreneurship seeks to inspire, connect and advance entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and those who can positively influence entrepreneurs every day. While all those parties and components are important, we like to stress the words every day. We are passionate about doing the best we can the best way we know how – EVERY DAY.
- Julienne Shields, Director, Center for Entrepreneurship
2016-2017 Academic Year
- 17% of all Millikin students took at least 1 entrepreneurship-infused course
- 103 unique programs, including speakers and events
- 7,817 community participants engaged during programs
2017-2018 Academic Year
- 27% of all Millikin students took at least 1 entrepreneurship-infused course
Stay tuned for our 2018 Annual Report with details!
Download the Center for Entrepreneurship 2017 Annual Report
Entrepreneurial Areas of Study
- Entrepreneurship Major
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Arts Entrepreneurship Certificate
View our available resources from the Center for Entrepreneurship.
Follow us on social media for all the exciting things happening for the Center for Entrepreneurship.