See the Arts Come Alive
View all of Millikin's upcoming art events from the School of Theatre and Dance, School of Music, Art Department, and Kirkland Fine Arts Center below. Stay up-to-date with Arts@Millikin, which is a monthly newsletter administered by the College of Fine Arts to share news and happenings across all of our programs and venues at Millikin.
CFA by the Numbers
- Among top 13 musical theatre programs outside of Manhattan by American Theatre Magazine
- 100% career outcomes rate in College of Fine Arts
- Top 10 BFA musical theatre college in the nation & best in Illinois by OnStage Blog
- Top 10 schools for musical theatre majors in the nation by College Magazine
- Top 5 college for music majors in Illinois by Zippia
- Ranked 23rd top private university in the nation to offer the most creative arts scholarship aid by Studen Loan Report
Degrees, Concentrations, and Certificates
CFA Students Receive Financial Aid
Career Outcomes Rate
in the College of Fine Arts
Apply today to #MakeItMillikin!
The arts are a living and vital part of Millikin's culture, as almost a quarter of Millikin students study within the College of Fine Arts. With art shows, concerts, theatre productions, and presentations every week, our campus is alive with the talents of our fine arts students. All students are welcome to experience the arts at Millikin through these venues, as well as through on-campus courses and off-campus and study abroad experiences. Through our vast array of musical, theatrical, and visual arts, students are continually being challenged and changed for the better in the College of Fine Arts.
Kirkland Fine Arts Center
The Center is home to a 1,903 seat auditorium and houses several music and choral facilities, lecture halls, art galleries, and other multipurpose rooms. Kirkland Fine Arts Center has brought in many nationally acclaimed musical tours including Rent, 42nd Street, Grease, Godspell, Side by Side by Sondheim, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Cats, and many others. World renowned entertainers such as Trace Adkins, Duke Ellington, Ray Charles, Little Richard, Vicki Lawrence, and others have also performed at the Center.