It's an honor to be accepted into Millikin University. We're pleased you're considering continuing your education with us. Now it's time to make it official.
- Submit Deposit: Save your seat by submitting your $150 advance tuition deposit at millikin.edu/deposit. The deposit is credited toward your tuition and is refundable until May 1.
- File FAFSA: Fill out the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after October 1. The FAFSA is the only financial aid form Millikin requires to assess your financial need. Millikin's school code is 001724.
- Reserve Housing: After we receive your tuition deposit, you will have access to the Housing Application through your myVIP page. Room choices are based on date of Housing Application submission. Millikin requires students to live on campus for three years.
- If you are commuting, please email the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com to complete your Off Campus Petition.
- If you are residing on campus, please visit www.thewoodsatmillikin.com.
- Visit Campus: Schedule a visit to campus to see where you'll live and learn. Until then, check out our virtual tour.
- Accept your Advising Appointment: Once your deposit is received and Millikin has your transcripts, you will be contacted by an Academic Advisor to register for classes. Be sure to accept that appointment. If you have questions, please contact your Admission counselor.
- Submit your Health Service Report: This form is required of all Millikin students.
- Submit your Final Transcripts: Please send all official transcripts of all post-high school institutions attended to the Millikin University Office of Admission.
Some of our programs within the College of Fine Arts require an additional application, audition or portfolio review. If you are applying to one of the areas listed below, make sure you carefully read about their special admission requirements and criteria.
We're here and excited to assist you through the enrollment process! If you have questions or concerns, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.424.6210.