Readmission Applicants

male student studying

Any student who previously attended Millikin for any length of time and for any purpose, and who left the University for any reason, is required to apply for readmission in order to reenroll in Millikin classes.

Apply for Readmission

The Office of Admission is happy to work with students who were unable to complete their degree at Millikin, but would like to apply for readmission to finish. Students will need to send transcripts showing any completed coursework taken after attending Millikin to the Office of Admission for articulation. The Admission staff will connect with students to work out the best option for degree completion.