Transfer Application Requirements
Millikin's academic programs have various requirements for entry as a transfer student.
In general, transfer applicants:
- Complete credits from an approved institution beginning the fall after high school graduation.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher
Required materials to be considered for admission to Millikin as a transfer student:
- Millikin University Application for Transfer Admission
- Official college transcripts
If you are interested in pursuing a specific professional program, please note the following minimum GPA requirements for transfer admission into the school or program:
|Athletic Training||2.5 GPA|
|School of Education||2.7 GPA|
|School of Nursing||3.0 GPA|
College of Fine Arts Requirements
If you are interested in a degree in the College of Fine Arts, an audition or portfolio review is required.
- Art Department - Portfolio Review
- School of Music - Audition
- School of Theatre & Dance - Audition