International Student Services
The Center for International Education, located in the University Commons (Room 122), serves Millikin’s international community and campus units through F-1 visa advising, immigration services, programming, advocacy, and outreach.
Millikin has almost 100 international students from more than 30 different countries. The CIE wants to ensure that these students have the best experience possible.
When to come to the CIE
- When you have questions about maintaining your visa status. You can also find more information in the International Student Handbook.
- If you have obtained an on-campus job and need a social security card
- If you plan to travel outside of the USA
- If you want to apply for an off-campus internship through CPT or OPT, visit our International Student Employment page.
- Get information about traveling outside of the U.S.
- Study, relax and get coffee
Stay connected with Millikin Center for International Education by following us on your favorite social media platform.
Briana Stephens Quintenz
Director for the Center for International Education