Griswold Renovation and Expansion
The Griswold Renovation and Expansion will further enhance Millikin’s ability to: recruit the finest students and athletes to gain a competitive advantage; provide outstanding strength and conditioning facilities to maximize performance; and provide needed space for coaching, teaching and learning.
Phase I will include:
- A 10,000 square foot Fitness Center.
- Six locker rooms to accommodate varsity and junior varsity football, men’s and women’s soccer, and men’s and women’s track & field and cross-country.
- Break-out classrooms and team meeting spaces.
There are many options for giving to these capital initiatives:
- Pledge an amount to be paid over the next five years, using a payment schedule convenient for you.
- Send a gift by check.
- Make a gift online or by phone via your VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card.
- Contribute appreciated stock or shares of mutual funds.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust, providing you with payments for life. Your financial adviser and our staff can help you decide if this is a good option for you.
- Make an estate provision in your will and/or request that memorial gifts be made to Millikin in honor of yourself or a loved one.
Honor a loved one
You may choose to honor a loved one or commemorate your connection to Millikin by naming a meeting room, faculty office or other designated area with your gift.
Match your gift
Your place of employment (or your spouse’s) may match your gift. Check with your employer for eligibility requirements.
For more information on capital priorities, please contact the Alumni and Development Office.