Earn a degree by balancing courses with your busy schedule
Millikin’s Flexible Learning, formerly known as PACE, is for individuals who are looking for a variety of paths to earn their degree. Flexible Learning helps fit education into your schedule. Most classes take place online, during evenings and weekends. You’ll also have access to tools that will help you find success after graduation, including Millikin’s Career Center.
Who should consider Flexible Learning?
You are eligible if you have a professional licensure (RN or Educator Licensure) or meet three of the following requirements:
- Student must be age 24 on admission/re-admission to Millikin University
- Student has a dependent other than a spouse
- Student has at least one year identifying themselves as something other than a student
- Student is financially independent of parents
- Student intends to work full-time (a minimum of 32 hours) while enrolled in courses at Millikin