College of Fine Arts Scholarship
Students who are pursuing majors in the Arts Technology and Administration Department may qualify for an annual College of Fine Arts Scholarship ($1000-$3000) or the prestigious Dean's Scholarship for Excellence ($5000). These awards are based on talent and/or academic achievement and are awarded at the time of your interview. The deadline for applications is rolling but Priority Processing is by May 1. CFA awards renew each year a student remains enrolled in the College of Fine Arts.
- Get Accepted!
- Complete your application to Millikin University here: admission into Millikin University.
- Prepare your materials
- Schedule your interview (Arts Administration majors only)
- Contact Lillian Jackson at 217-424-6227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews are conducted by appointment only and can happen in person, virtually, or on the phone.
- Submit your materials
* Currently there is not a portfolio required for admission into your chosen field study within the Arts Technology and Administration Department. Once admitted to the university you are also admitted to the major.
Your parents/guardians are encouraged to come to campus with you. While they will not be able to attend your interview, they will have an opportunity to get acquainted with Millikin and have many of their questions answered with you in the exit meeting. To make the most of your campus visit, we also recommend making appointments with the Office of Admission and Student Financial Services office.