College of Fine Arts Scholarship
Students who are pursuing majors in the School of Art & Creative Media may qualify for a College of Fine Arts (CFA) Scholarship totaling up to $5,000 annually. These awards are based on talent and/or academic achievement and are awarded at the time of your interview or portfolio review. The deadline for applications is rolling but priority processing is by May 1. CFA scholarships renew each year a student remains enrolled in the College of Fine Arts.
- Submit your Application for Admission
- Complete your free application to Millikin University at millikin.edu/apply.
- Prepare your materials
- Schedule your interview (arts administration majors) or portfolio review (art majors)
- Contact Lillian Jackson at 217.424.6227 or email@example.com
- Interviews and portfolio reviews are conducted by appointment only and can happen in person, virtually or on the phone.
- Submit your materials
* Currently there is not a portfolio required for admission into your chosen field study within the School of Art & Creative Media. Once admitted to Millikin University, you are also admitted to the major. You must first be admitted to Millikin before you can apply for scholarships.
Your parents/guardians are encouraged to come to campus with you. While they will not be able to attend your interview or portfolio review, they will have an opportunity to get acquainted with Millikin and have many of their questions answered with you in the exit meeting. To make the most of your campus visit, we also recommend making appointments with the Office of Admission and Student Financial Services office.
University Scholarships & Grants
Millikin University offers a number of additional scholarships each requiring unique qualifications. For a list of scholarships, requirements, and application deadlines, visit the Millikin Scholarships & Grants page.
Millikin University is committed to working with families to find ways in which to manage the costs of our valuable education. For more information about financial assistance available to students, including FAFSA deadlines and frequently asked questions, visit our Financial Assistance page.