Tuition Match for Cardinal Stritch University Transfers

Cardinal Stritch match

Cardinal Stritch students, we’re here for you!

Millikin is offering a tuition match for Cardinal Stritch transfer students. Pay the same tuition at Millikin that you would have at Cardinal Stritch for the coming year. Our Office of Admission will work with you one-on-one to ensure a smooth transition during this uncertain time. 

Your Next Steps:

  • Submit the free Millikin University application for admission at
  • Submit your official transcripts.
  • We will follow up with you individually to talk about your plan of study and timeline for completing your degree at Millikin. (The sooner you apply, the sooner we can begin evaluating your transcripts and give you information specific to your education path.)
  • Send your FAFSA to Millikin (School Code 001724).

For additional information and assistance, please please contact our Office of Admission at or 217.424.6210. Don’t hesitate to reach out. We know that you’re likely anxious about next steps and we are ready to assist you!

FAQs for Cardinal Stritch Transfer Students

Q: What are the required materials to be considered for admission?

A: Required materials to be considered for admission to Millikin as a transfer student:

  1. Millikin University Application for Transfer Admission (
  2. Cardinal Stritch transcripts
  3. Transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities from which transfer credit may apply. Unofficial transcripts may be used to initiate the admissions process, but official transcript are required no later than the end of the first semester of study at Millikin University.
  4. GPA Requirements: In general, transfer applicants must exhibit a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher. If interested in pursuing a nursing degree, please note the cumulative grade point average required is a 3.0 or higher.​


Q: Will my program transfer to Millikin?

A: Millikin University has articulated many academic degree programs offered at Cardinal Stritch so that students, pursuing any major at Cardinal Stritch, will know which major is the best academic match at Millikin University and how many credits will be needed to complete your degree. You can be certain that Millikin will work with each student on a one-on-one basis so that the path to degree completion is clear and understood. 

Q: Where will I live after I transfer?

A: Most transfer students live in The Woods at Millikin apartment complex. The Woods at Millikin is a privately-owned complex that partners with Millikin to house over 600 students in luxury apartment-style living. It offers the ultimate living experience for sophomore, junior and senior students. For more information about The Woods, visit Students who transfer in with senior-year status will also be offered 50 percent off rent at The Woods.

Senior transfers can submit the Off Campus Petition if they have 88 or more credits. If a student has close to 88 credits and meet the other requirements (24+, dependents or married), they will also qualify.

Learn more

All housing related questions can be directed to Nicole DeLiberis, Director of Campus Life Residential Communities at or 217.424.6395.