Unique, Deep Perspectives through Immersion
Why take a Summer Immersion course? Summer is a great time to develop new skills or to concentrate on a course you want (or need) to take. These courses can help you graduate early, improve your grade point average, or provide a once-in-a lifetime experience.
Check out our wide range of course offerings, including online and immersion courses and travel courses.
Who should consider an immersion course?
- Current Millikin Students
- Incoming Freshmen
- Adult Enrichment Learners
- Students attending other universities who want to earn credits while home for break
- Students wanting to take a summer online course
- High School Students wanting to gain college credits in escrow
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015 – Registration begins for Summer and May Immersion term.
- Friday, May 15, 2015 – Last day to register for May Immersion classes online
- Monday, May 18, 2015 – May Immersion term begins (see course descriptions for actual start and end dates for classes)
Be sure to list your first-choice courses and alternate choices by course reference number (CRN). Please list your alternate course preference, in case of cancellation due to low enrollment.
Registration for classes establishes a financial obligation to Millikin University. If there is no financial aid available for the Immersion term, bills must be paid before the first day of class. The University reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment. Email the Registrar’s Office for more information.