The $85 million “Transform MU” capital campaign was officially launched in May 2010 to help revitalize Millikin’s campus through significant advances in creating new student scholarships, increasing endowment and faculty development funds, and improving infrastructure and facilities. The five-year campaign exceeded its monetary goal in October 2014 and ended Dec. 31, 2015. However, gifts are still being accepted as the university continues to fundraise for important building projects and other campaign priorities.
There are many options for giving to the Transform MU campaign
- Pledge an amount to be paid over the next five years, using a payment schedule convenient for you.
- Send a gift by check.
- Make a gift online or by phone via your VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card.
- Contribute appreciated stock or shares of mutual funds.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust, providing you with payments for life. Your financial adviser and our staff can help you decide if this is a good option for you.
- Make an estate provision in your will and/or request that memorial gifts be made to Millikin in honor of yourself or a loved one.
Honor a loved one
You may choose to honor a loved one or commemorate your connection to Millikin by naming a meeting room, faculty office or other designated area with your gift.
Match your gift
Your place of employment (or your spouse’s) may match your gift. Check with your employer for eligibility requirements.
For more information on the Transform MU campaign, please contact the Alumni and Development Office.