Financial Services for MU Students
The Office of Student Financial Services brings the financial aid and business office functions under one roof in order to help provide students and families with a single point of contact for billing and financial aid issues.
Looking for your 1098T?
- Student - sign in to myMillikin
- Click on Tools
- Scroll down to MU Online
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Select Tax Year - enter 2016
- Submit and then click tax notification
MU Student Account Suite
To take advantage of any of our online services, students and authorized users need to login first.
- If you are an authorized user (parent, grandparent, or guardian), login here.
- Students should log into myMillikin and click on the "Pay Bills" icon
- Millikin University Student Account Suite is a 24/7 service offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments, and managing their student account.
- If you are paying online with a debit or credit card, beginning July 1, 2016 there will be a 2.75% convenience fee added to each transaction
- Refund Authorization Form
- 2016-17 Residential Meal Plan Agreement
- 2016-17 Upper Class and Commuter Meal Plan Agreement
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid - beginning May 10, 2015 you will need to obtain a new FSA ID.