Greetings, Big Blue fans!
I am honored to play a role in MU’s proud tradition of Big Blue athletics. I have been privileged to witness firsthand our student-athletes striving for excellence on the field and in the classroom. The athletic department’s mission is to create meaningful and enjoyable student-athlete experiences. What they do in the arena of competition is ideal preparation for their lives after college. Performance learning is alive and well for competitive athletes at Millikin.
Participation in university-level sports is an enriching method of personal development and is enhanced by the additional funding support provided by members of the Big Blue Club. I hope you will consider joining the club to help make our students’ athletic endeavors a rewarding and successful part of their college experience.
Thank you for your continued support, and GO BIG BLUE!
Craig White, Ph.D.
Director of Athletics
- Weekly Big Blue Beat with team updates, records and stories.
- BluePrint newsletters with spotlight stories on current athletes, coaches, alumni athletes and BBC members.
- Special events.
- HD end zone camera for football
- Synergy video editing for women’s basketball
- Spring break trip for men’s golf
- Tennis ball cart for men’s and women’s tennis
- Swim fins for men’s and women’s swimming