Create a business from start to finish.
In the Commercialization & Innovation Certificate students learn to innovate, create, lead, and own a venture. Coursework in the certificate program is designed to teach students to recognize opportunities, marshal resources, and assess risks. Students will be exposed to many activities of entrepreneurship including customer-driven opportunities, design thinking, market research, prototyping a new product or service, developing and iterating business models, attracting capital, networking with other active entrepreneurs, and starting a business.
This certificate is not available to Entrepreneurship majors. Certificate courses must be completed with a grade of “C” or better.
Required Courses - 4 credits
- ET260 Designing Your Life
- ET340 Foundations of Entrepreneurship
Choose (9) Credits of Electives
- MK307 IMC Campaigns
- AR325 Branding and Package Design
- OL375 Org. Creativity, Innovation, and High Performance
- ET380 Art of Entrepreneurship
- ET382 Entrepreneurship Practicum
- ET383 Innovation Lab