- Open seven days per week from 8 AM to 9 PM, when classes are in session
- Location: Shilling Hall room 104A
- Contact: 217.424.6320 or 217.420.6799
- Staff availability: 10 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday
- Mail is sorted and available by 10:00 AM Monday through Friday.
- Mail and packages should be picked up daily.
- Recipients of UPS, Federal Express, Registered, Certified, Insured or Express Mail receive an orange card in their mailbox. Please bring your ID cards--Numbers will not be accepted.
- Mail must be received in the mail room by 4 PM to be processed the same day - Monday thru Friday.
- US and Foreign mail must be sorted and bundled separately, bearing the labels showing the department to be charged.
- Any packages going through the Mail Center must be mail-ready. We do not provide packaging materials or boxes.
- You may ship packages (Millikin Business Only) via United Parcel Service (UPS) or Federal Express. Certified/Return Receipt, Express and Foreign packages can also be sent through the mail center. Deadline for Federal Express is 4 PM, and 3 PM for all others, Monday through Friday.
Staff use of campus mail services
The campus mail center processes mail for students and business mail for Millikin departments. Employee’s personal packages should not be shipped to the university mail center for delivery and the mail center staff will not process outgoing personal packages for employees. The mail center does not sell postage. If you are an employee, you may send your personal mail through the campus mail center but it must be pre-posted and inserted into the Outgoing Mail Slot in the center.