Millikin University offers three graduate degrees
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Learn more about Millikin's graduate programs here.
Evaluating Graduate School Options
Navigating the road to graduate school can often be a confusing and time-consuming process. However, there are many resources available to assist you along the way. Below are several websites that will assist you in researching graduate programs.
- www.aamc.org (medical schools)
- www.lsac.org (Law School Admission Council)
The following links provide information on various entrance exams.
- www.aamc.org (MCAT – medical school)
- www.lsat.org (law school)
- www.kaplan.com (practice test)
- www.mba.com (MBA)
For more information, make an appointment in the Career Center or check out our Calendar of Events for dates/times of our “Thinking About Grad School” workshop offered each spring semester.