Search for past classmates and friends using our password-protected online alumni directory, accessible to all Millikin alumni.
Logging in for the first time?
You will need to use our secure alumni username and password. You can find the credentials at the bottom of your last Out of the Blue monthly e-newsletter.
Don't get Out of the Blue or need assistance? Contact the Alumni & Development Office at 217.424.6383 or email@example.com. Once we have confirmed your alumni status, a staff member will be happy to provide you the temporary username and password.
Need to update your directory information?
If your record in the directory is incorrect:
- Update your information with us
- Give us a call to let us know about your changes
The Millikin University Alumni Directory (“the Directory”) is a service provided by Millikin University to help facilitate communication among alumni, as well as other authorized users, including current students, faculty, staff, and volunteers (“users”), and between such users and Millikin. Access to the Directory is strictly limited to alumni, current students, faculty, staff, and volunteers of Millikin.
Unauthorized use of the Directory includes, but is not limited to:
- Activities that are illegal or fraudulent;
- Use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Millikin (or any individual officer of Millikin);
- Use that can be confused with official communications of Millikin or its officers;
- Personal mass mailings/emailings of any size, including for commercial or political purposes, or for personal financial gain;
- Activities that violate other users' privacy, such as transferring membership access to unauthorized persons or releasing personal information about others, such as names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts, Millikin affiliations, and student information, for any reason; and
- Harassment of any individual.
Millikin reserves the right to deny and/or terminate access to the Directory and will deny and/or terminate access to anyone who violates the above standards. Users of the Directory who misuse information may be restricted from using the Directory permanently and could face legal action for failure to abide by this Policy and Code of Conduct.
The Directory is located on a secure website and the secure areas of the Directory are accessible only to authorized users; however, a certain degree of privacy risk is faced any time information is shared over the Internet.
Individuals have the right to withhold their information entirely from the Directory. The Directory is an “opt-in” system, and users who submit updated personal information to Millikin are given the option to share that information in the Directory before it is submitted. If the user declines to share their information in the Directory, it will not appear there.
Millikin does not routinely monitor the use of the Directory. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.424.6383 to report suspected violations of this Code of Conduct.