You've been accepted. Congratulations!
- You'll receive an acceptance letter informing you of any merit awards you'll be eligible to receive from Millikin. You may receive other scholarships or financial aid awards once your financial aid application is processed.
- Information for your VIP login and your Millikin identification number will be included in your acceptance letter.
- If you haven't already, visit campus. This is the BEST way to know if a school is right for you.
- Decision time. Trust your gut and decide if Millikin meets your needs. When you're ready to commit, pay your $150 deposit through your VIP page.
- Once you've paid your deposit to Millikin, be sure to complete your Housing Application.
- Meet with a Transfer Admission Counselor, who will help you register for classes individually.
- Attend Transfer Orientation. This will introduce you to other new and current transfer students plus acquaint you with campus.