You've been accepted. Congratulations!
- You'll receive an acceptance letter informing you of any merit awards you'll be eligible to receive from Millikin. You may receive other scholarships or financial aid awards once your financial aid application is processed.
- Information for your VIP login and your Millikin identification number will be included in your acceptance letter.
- If you haven't already, visit campus. This is the BEST way to know if a school is right for you.
- Decision time. Trust your gut and decide if Millikin meets your needs. When you're ready to commit, pay your $150 deposit through your VIP page.
- Once you've paid your deposit to Millikin, be sure to complete your Housing Application.
- Meet with the Director of Transfer Admission, who will help you register for classes individually.
- Attend Transfer Orientation. This will introduce you to other new and current transfer students plus acquaint you with campus.
Whether you have attended a four year institution, or a community college, whether you commuted from home, or lived on a campus, Transfer Orientation is pivotal in helping your transition to Millikin University go smoothly. You will have an afternoon to meet important university staff, and get acquainted with your Transfer Experience Mentor. Mentors are trained to help answer your questions and to be a guide throughout your first year at MU. They will support you throughout the First Week schedule so you get the most out of your experience. First Week events and programs will introduce you to the campus, so when classes start on Monday, you will feel completely comfortable navigating the Big Blue.
View a detailed version of the 2015 Transfer Experience Schedule.