Welcome to Millikin University!
We are thrilled to welcome alumni, friends and visitors to campus, but it is important you are aware of and agree to follow our safety guidelines prior to your visit. Millikin is committed to keeping its employees and visitors safe from the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for your cooperation.
Before You Arrive
Please take your temperature in the morning on the day of your visit before you come to campus. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher or you have any of the following symptoms, please reschedule your visit:
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Cough (worse than usual if you have a daily cough)
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Headache (worse than usual if you have headaches)
- Scratchy or painful sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose (not associated with seasonal allergies)
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or stomach cramps
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Fatigue that is unusual or more severe than normal