Rates, Forms, and Policies
If you need to borrow/transfer equipment from the University Commons to any other space on campus, you must fill out the following form:
Equipment Loan Request
This form must be submitted at least 10 days in advance of your request.
If you plan on having an event that extends beyond our normal operating hours (Monday-Friday 7am-10am or Saturday/Sunday from 10am-10pm, you will need to fill out the application listed below. All applications must be submitted at least 10 days in advance of your anticipated event and will incur additional staffing/security expenses Forward your completed form to Candice Germany, Assistant Director of the University Commons/Campus Scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Service Exemption/Notification Request
If you want to bring in food from an external caterer besides Aramark Dining Services, please use the following form to apply for approval.
If you plan to hold a fundraiser on campus, please use the following form to apply for approval.
Lost and Found
The majority of lost and found items comes to the Welcome Desk in the University Commons. Any high-value items are forwarded to Millikin University Police and Public Safety. Every other item is held at the Welcome Desk in the University Commons for a period of 30 days. After that point, items becomes the property of Millikin University and will be disposed of in the most appropriate manner. To find out if we have your lost item (or to report a found item), please call us at 217.424.6211 or stop by the Welcome Desk on the main level of the University Commons. You may also email us at email@example.com.
Scheduling and Reservations Handbook
The following schedule governs when you may request reservations for the future:
- Priority 1 - Institutionally Significant Events - Accepted up to 5 years in advance on a rolling basis.
- Priority 2 - University Department-Sponsored Events - Accepted on November 1st for the spring semester and March 1 for the fall semester.
- Priority 3 - Registered Student Organization-Sponsored Events - Accepted on November 15th for the spring semester and March 15 for the fall semester.
- Priority 4 - Externally-Sponsored Events - Accepted on December 1st for the spring semester and April 1st for the fall semester.
- Summer events, regardless of sponsor, will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis one year in advance of the anticipated date.
If you need to request a reservation that falls outside of the standard timeframe, use this form: