Letter from Your Vice President and Dean
Welcome to Millikin University!
We hope you get engaged in our community. Millikin students are not spectators, they immerse themselves in all-things Millikin. Student Development has a variety of different opportunities for you! Engage in service learning opportunities, be a leader in a student organization, or attend one of our many programs. Student Development has seven offices that will provide you with the support and your home away from home!
- Center for Acdademic and Professional Performance (CAPP)
- Center for Academic and Professional Performance (CAPP Professional Performance Suite)
- Inclusion and Student Engagement
- Student Mental and Behavioral Health Services
- Student Mental and Behavioral Health Services (Medical)
- Office of Residence Life
- University Commons
Additionally, Student Development's strategic plan emphasizes student learning as the primary outcome of our work. It also stresses the importance of assessment and planning being conducted simultaneously.
We hope you have a wonderful four years with us and continue to partner with us as alumni or as a parent. Should you have any questions or need additional resources my office is located in the University Commons, Room 354.
Go Big Blue!
Raphaella Prange, M.S. Ed.
Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Student Development