Welcome to the New Technologies Studio!
The New Technologies Studio is open to all students, faculty, and staff at Millikin.
The Studio provides:
- A place for students, faculty, and staff to learn about and explore new and emerging technologies, such as Virtual/Augmented Reality and 3D Printing.
- A place for faculty to learn how to make the best pedagogical use of new technologies in the classroom.
- A place where all students, regardless of major or program, have access to equipment and can explore creative and entrepreneurial ideas.
- Workshop space that will offer both guided training sessions and open studio time.
Studio Hours for Spring 2020:
Monday: 11 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 11 AM - 9 PM
Wednesday & Thursday: 11 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 11 AM - 5 PM
* On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the studio may be reserved for HN 204 from 12:30-1:45 PM.
Classes and special events may change this schedule. Please call ahead if you have questions! 217-424-3584