Millikin University is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss of any vehicle or its contents while it is parked anywhere on Millikin University Property. Parking permits or parking tickets can be paid for at the Student Financial Services office located in Shilling Hall.
Attention All Drivers
Read below to avoid being ticketed or otherwise sanctioned.
- Vehicle registration permits are good for only one academic school year, from August 1 through July 31 the following year.
- All vehicles must be registered every school year.
Parking decals are issued and restricted as follows:
Faculty, Staff, and Administration
Faculty, Staff and Administration registration tags shall be displayed on the rear view mirror to be viewed through the front windshield.
A Permits (Blue) - Hang Tag
- Use lots designated A or C.
- Lot M8 (Staley Lot) is restricted to A permits only between 7AM and 5PM Monday through Friday
Student decals shall be affixed to the INSIDE lower right corner of the front window (passenger side).
C Permits (Green)
- Designated to commuter students.
- Use only university lots designated C between the hours of 7 AM and 5PM Monday through Friday.
- May park in any university lot between the hours of 5 p.m. and 4 a.m. and weekends ONLY.
G Permits (Green)
- Designated for Greek students only.
- Park at your residence or assigned spots in the lot M10 (DISC) lot only.
- May park in any university lot between the hours of 5p.m. to 4a.m. Monday through Friday and weekends ONLY.
F Permits (Green)
- Designated for residential Freshman students.
- Park in lot M1 (North St.) or lot M 10 (DISC) parking lot only.
- Parking in any other university lot is not allowed.
R Permits (Green)
- Designated for Sophomore, Junior and Senior campus residential students only.
- Use only lots designated R between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- May park in any university lot between the hours of 5 p.m. and 4 a.m. Monday through Friday and weekends ONLY.
- Any student living at the Woods at Millikin Residential Complex (1135 W. Wood).
- No parking on University Property Monday through Friday 7 AM -5 PM
- May park in any university lot between the hours of 5 p.m. and 2 a.m. and on weekends ONLY.
- Cannot obtain a Millikin Public Safety parking permit.
**If the lot is reserved by cones and/or barricades you may not park in that lot**
** Dolson Circle is 20 minute time limit at all times **
*Student parking is prohibited in all A lots from 2 AM to 6 AM daily without special permission. *