Reporting a Threat
Anyone with information pertaining to a potential threat of campus violence should report these concerns to a member of the campus Risk Threat Assessment Team. Those members are:
- Director or Assistant Director of Public Safety: 217.464.8888
- Dean of Student Development: 217.424.6395
- Director of Residence Life: 217.362.6410
- Director or Assistant Director of Human Resources: 217.362.6461
- University Counseling Service: 217.424.6360
Reports can be made confidentially and anonymously to the campus conduct hotline at 866.943.5787.