As we begin the Presidential Search, the search committee would like to develop a collective sense of the kind of leader we seek for the University. Your answers will help shape the recruiting materials we produce.
If you are unable to attend the scheduled listening sessions, please submit the following form. Your answer will be communicated to the search committee, but will otherwise remain confidential.
Remaining opportunities to communicate your opinion:
- You may use the below form to share your comments directly with the search committee, which will otherwise remain confidential.
- Listening sessions for campus community: September 5-6 will be on campus in the Bob and Debi Johnston Banquet Rooms in the University Commons;
The search consultant and members of the search committee will be present to hear your thoughts about the search and the next president of Millikin.
CAMPUS MEETINGS SEPTEMBER 5-6, 2019
Bob & Debi Johnston Banquet Rooms in the University Commons
Thursday, September 5
- 9:00-9:50 Academic Deans
- 10:00-10:50 Open Forum for Staff
- 11:00-11:50 Marketing Staff
- 12:00-1:20 Cabinet -- Lunch
- 1:30-2:20 Finance and Business Affairs Staff
- 2:30-3:20 Local trustees, alumni, and community members who could not be present on August 13
- 3:30-4:20 Student Development Staff
- 4:30-5:30 Open Forum for Faculty
- 7:00-8:00 Open Forum for Students
Friday, September 6
- 9:00-9:50 Athletics Staff
- 10:00-10:50 Enrollment Management Staff
- 11:00-11:50 Academic Department Chairs and Directors
- 11:50-12:20 Lunch Break
- 12:30-1:20 Open Forum for Students
- 1:30-2:20 Alumni and Development Staff
- 2:30-3:20 President White
- 3:30-4:30 Open Forum for Faculty