Music & Movement
Early childhood experiences in music can have a dramatic impact on a child's potential to make and understand music. Designed for children preschool and younger, the Music and Movement classes at Millikin provide musical experiences that will nurture this potential and will enrich your child's musical development. The classes consist of playful traditional folk songs, games, movement, instruments, and much more! Join us!
- Classes are taught and facilitated by Professor Melissa Miller for the 2019-2020 program year.. The songs, materials, and activities will change each session.
- Classes meet in PMC 218.
- 9-9:40 a.m. for Infants and Toddlers
- 9:45-10:25 a.m. 3-5 year olds (for those not yet in Kindergarten)
- Fall Session 2019: Starts Saturday, September 28 (Class Dates: 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16)
- Tuition (8-week session): $75.00
Please contact Professor Miller with specific questions at email@example.com.
Millikin University School of Music
1184 W. Main Street
Decatur, IL 62522