Adam Wahner has over 15 years of experience in Engineering, Testing, Quality/Lean, & Operations.
- Development & Implementation of Productivity / Operations Metrics
- Engineering, Test, & Assembly Management
- Project Launch & Mature Product Support
- Kaizen & Lean Project Leadership
- Design & Development Experience
Adam recieved his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) from Michigan Technological University & MBA from Millikin University. He is an Adjunct Professor for the PACE program for Principles of Management (MG 300) & Operations Management (MG370)