Solstice: A Concert of Dance
Light, space, music, and movement come together to delight, provoke, and inspire us in this annual concert of original dance, performed and choreographed by students, faculty, and guest artists.
- Thursday, December 12th at 7:30pm
- Friday, December 13th at 7:30pm
- Saturday, December 14th at 2:00pm
- Location: Albert Taylor Theatre - Shilling Hall
- Single ticket prices: $10
- Seniors 65 and older, groups or 10 or more, and other discounts available by phone or in person. Call the Kirkland Ticket Office and ask about our discounts and package deals!
- Save money when buying ticket packages of 3 or more shows!
- Ticket packages are available for purchase now! Single tickets are available for purchase to donors of our Friends of Kirkland program, including Vespers! Please call our Patron Relations Manager Blake Murphy at (217) 424-3932 if you would like more information about becoming a Friend of Kirkland. Single tickets will be available for the general public to all of our 2019-2020 events starting August 27, 2019.