- By Euripides
- Translated by Michael Collier and Georgia Machemer
Medea is a wife, a mother, and a powerful sorceress. When her husband, Jason, abandons his family for a new life, Medea faces banishment and separation from her children. With only 24 hours to act, she exacts an appalling revenge that will destroy everything she holds dear.
- Thursday, October 10th at 7:30pm
- Friday, October 11th at 7:30pm
- Saturday, October 12th at 2:00pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 13th at 2:00pm
- Location: Albert Taylor Theatre - Shilling Hall
- Single ticket prices: $12 - $14
- Seniors 65 and older, groups or 10 or more, and other discounts available by phone or in person. Call the Kirkland Ticket Office and ask about our discounts and package deals!
Save money when buying ticket packages of 3 or more shows!
Ticket packages are available for purchase now! Single tickets are available for purchase to donors of our Friends of Kirkland program, including Vespers! Please call our Patron Relations Manager Blake Murphy at (217) 424-3932 if you would like more information about becoming a Friend of Kirkland. Single tickets will be available for the general public to all of our 2019-2020 events starting August 27, 2019.