Live Streaming Workshop
When live streaming was developed in 2013, creating great live video was complex and for many, the low-quality, low-impact results often didn't justify the hassle. Now, live streaming is much more approachable. Whether you are a performer, an educator, a marketer, or just want to use video to tell a story online, this course is for you.
Millikin University is pleased to offer a Live Streaming Workshop with one of our amazing faculty members. You'll learn how to stream live and record content to multiple streaming platforms like Facebook and You Tube using a wide range of equipment, from your phone to the latest pro-sumer gear.
The workshop will fill up fast. Register Today!
This workshop will break down the live stream process into four parts:
- Audio + Video Capture- How you capture video and audio to send to your viewers—cameras, camcorders, mobile devices, etc.
- Production- How you add other elements—overlays, titles, switching between cameras—to your live video to increase presentation quality
- Going Live- How you efficiently send your locally-recorded video to your viewers around the world
- Video Management- What you do with the video once the live stream is complete to make it an evergreen piece of content
The instructor for this course is Andre Rhoden.
About Andre Rhoden
- Master’s Degree in Film Editing from Chapman University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Filmmaking and Video Production
The cost to attend the workshop is $100.
*If you can not make this workshop but would like to be notified if it is offered again fill out this interest form.