This one-day summer camp offers high school students the opportunity to kick-start their business idea! Students will learn how to develop and pitch a business idea in this hands-on Entrepreneurship Camp. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with Millikin University’s Entrepreneurship professors and students!
The team with the best business pitch will receive a scholarship of $1,000 per year for four years of undergraduate study at Millikin University!
The camp runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
One-day camp includes:
- Problem identification and solutions generation
- Quick-prototype workshop at local makers’ space - Thinkwell
- Tour of Millikin University campus
- Business Model Canvas development
- Business Idea Pitch competition for Millikin University undergraduate scholarship
- ADM Scovill Hall, Tabor School of Business, Millikin University
- Local makers’ space -- Thinkwell
Fee per student:
- $40 early bird price (register before June 17th)
- $50 regular price (register after June 17th)
- Fee includes lunch, transportation, and a t-shirt for one student.
Registration will be open through July 11, 2022.
For transportation to the local maker space, please print this waiver, sign and bring it with you to the camp.
Questions? Contact Dr. Hua, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship, at firstname.lastname@example.org.