Plan now to join Millikin faculty, staff, alumni and friends on a magical trip to the happiest place on earth! Enjoy the full Disney World experience with your MU family, Oct. 7-11, 2020.
Trip package includes:
- Four nights at the Caribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World.
- A five-day “Park Hopper” ticket for Walt Disney World, allowing you access to multiple parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom) on the same day.
- Guided history and design tours by Millikin faculty members Tom Robson, associate professor of theatre, and RJ Podeschi ’02/MBA ’04, associate professor of information systems
- Seating and backstage experiences for several parades and concerts with Big Blue alumni cast members (subject to availability)
- Group meal
- And much more!
- For a single occupancy room (one person, individual room): $1,900
- For a double occupancy room (two people sharing a room): $2,500
- *More than two in your room? Contact us for pricing options.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants will be responsible for their own travel to and from Orlando, in addition to food and beverage expenses outside of the group meal.