HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
The healthcare industry is undergoing fast-paced growth, requiring fast-paced leadership. To gain a competitive advantage in healthcare administration, you need to understand the fundamentals of financial and communication strategy, team cultivation, policy and legislation, and how to forge a dynamic organization in an increasingly connected world.
Millikin University’s Graduate Healthcare Administration Certificate is geared toward those within the healthcare industry who are looking to grow into positions of leadership.
Who should enroll?
Doctors, nurses, clinicians, community health managers, health insurance managers and others will gain valuable business insight as they increase their career options, engage global communities, and enhance the overall performance of their organization.
What’s the program like?
- Certificate program contains 4 courses:
- Healthcare Finance (3 credits)
- Healthcare Leadership (3 credits)
- Healthcare Policy & Economics (3 credits)
- Healthcare Process Management (3 credits)
- 18-week completion time during August-December
- Two classes are completed during the first 9 weeks
- Two classes are completed during the last 9 weeks
- Online & in-person evening classes
- In-person classes meet once a week for 3.5 hours
- Classes will not meet during the week of Thanksgiving
- Faculty with executive C-suite knowledge
- Small cohorts that build teamwork and support networking
How much does the certificate program cost?
What are the admission requirements?
When is the deadline to apply?
August 1 of each year
How do I apply?
Healthcare Administration Certificate Flyer
Contact Jaclyn Cantwell, Assistant Director of Graduate Programs