Licensed Vendor Information
Obtaining a license application
Any vendor who wishes to produce merchandise must submit a license application. This application informs Millikin of how its marks will be used, what type of product the applicant makes, how the University is going to be represented, etc. Learn more about becoming licensed or apply today.
If you have questions about Learfield Licensing Parnters, contact:
Brand Management Representative
Learfield Licensing Partners
8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 605
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Phone: (317) 669-0811
Fax: (317) 669-0810
Learfield Licensing Partners is the licensing representative for Millikin. As Millikin's representative, Learfield Licensing is responsible for administering the licensing program, including processing applications, collecting royalties, enforcing trademarks and pursuing new market opportunities for the University.
Selecting a Vendor
- Choose a vendor from one of the following licensee/vendor list: Millikin Vendor List. There are two vendor types.
- Standard vendors can provide items available for resale.
- Internal usage vendors can provide items for Millikin use only.
- Work with the vendor to choose the product, develop a design concept, and determine proper logo use. View commonly used Millikin logos that are available for use on promotional items. All licensed vendors have access to these marks and instructions on how to properly use them. Do not provide vendors with Millikin logos. Licensed vendors have access to the logo.
- Designs are not limited to the logos shown above. Licensed vendors must submit designs for approval. The University evaluates designs on a case by case basis. All uses of the word Millikin are covered by the trademark.
- Once you have a satisfactory quote from the vendor, you may place your order. After you approve the artwork, the vendor will work on your behalf to secure final approval from Millikin’s licensing system. The vendor must submit the art for final approval from Millikin University before any work can begin on the order.
If you have questions, contact:
Marketing and Media Relations
1184 W. Main St.
Decatur, IL 62522