Division of Athletics
Position Title: Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
FLSA Category: Exempt
- Reports to: Director of Athletics and Head Women’s Soccer Coach
- Works Closely with: Coaches, Students, Parents and Prospective Students
- Directly Supervises: N/A
Job Summary: This is a twelve-month, non-tenure track position reporting to the Director of Athletics and Head Women’s Soccer Coach.
1. Assists the Women’s Soccer Program.
2. Design and implement training programs.
3. Recruit student athletes.
4. Perform a second duty that is assigned dependent on the candidate’s strengths and background.
5. Conduct women’s soccer practice sessions and perform game coaching.
6. Be aware of and adhere to NCAA and CCIW rules relating to the women’s soccer program.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Serve as Athletic Facility Monitor.
- Serve as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Instructor for the Athletic Department as assigned.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Previous experience in college and coaching preferred.
- Dexterity to operate a keyboard
- Typically standing or walking
- Occasionally lifting 25 lbs. or more
- Outdoor exposure to weather
- Flexible Work Schedule