Millikin offers more than 50 academic programs and is organized into four colleges.
- College of Arts & Sciences (Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences)
- Tabor School of Business
- College of Fine Arts (Art, Music, Theatre and Dance)
- College of Professional Studies (Exercise Science and Sport, Education, Nursing)
Options for international students
International students choose from traditional undergraduate programs, evening accelerated undergraduate programs (PACE) , graduate programs, and English Language Instruction programs.
The English Language Center offers three programs that may be of interest to our international students.
- Intensive English Program: Learn English and improve your reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Transition Program: Work on your English as you begin to pursue your Millikin degree.
- Summer English Instruction Program: Learn English and discover Decatur and the Midwestern United States.