International Business Minor
Students who complete a minor in International Business will be culturally and politically aware of how world events impact business. Students will understand how globalization affects business at all levels - locally, regionally, and internationally. Students will be adaptive to cross-cultural environments.
Required Courses (12-15 credits)
- EC100 Principles of Macroeconomics
- AC230 Introduction to Financial Statements
- PO221 Introduction to International Relations
- IB330 International Business
- Business travel course*
International Electives (choose 6 credits)
- IB410 International Business Consulting
- Other Tabor International class**
- PO321 Global Issues
- PO324 Politics of the Developing World
- PO367 Model UN
International Business Communication (choose 3 credits)
- SP330 Spanish for Business
- FR360 French for Business
- CO432 Intercultural Communication
*Travel requirement can be met by International Elective and must be an approved business-related course.
**Must be approved by Tabor chair.