Though the pandemic has challenged and changed our work environments and behaviors in many ways, please remember: we are all in this together. Millikin is committed to you. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a Returning to the Workplace Employee Safety Plan. We will remain in contact with you as we refine and update these guidelines in response to changes in the COVID-19 conditions in our community, state and nation. For Accommodation and Paid Sick Leave forms, please contact the Office of Human Resources at email@example.com.
View the most recent message sent to campus employees on November 18, 2020 here.
The Returning to the Workplace Safety Plan for Employees document was updated on July 23 and can be viewed in full below.
View the Returning to the Workplace Employee Safety Plan here.
Additional Resources for Employees
- Millikin is offering an on-campus COVID Vaccination Clinic on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Click here to learn more.
- The Millikin-SHIELD Partnership Testing Consent form can be found here.
- Quick Facts from the Employee Safety Plan
- Employee Training Guide: Expectations for Employees Returning to Campus
- Self-Assessment Tool
- Millikin Testing Criteria