$15 Million Phase One New Athletic Facility
Wearing the Blue is an honor ...
One that demands hours of preparation, team practices, individual workouts meetings with coaches and more. For nearly 50 years, the Griswold Center has been the home of Big Blue athletics, M-powering thousands of student athletes.
The Athletic Facilities Expansion and Renovation will further enhance Millikin’s ability to: recruit the finest students and athletes to gain a competitive advantage; provide outstanding strength and conditioning facilities to maximize performance; and provide needed space for coaching, teaching and learning.
Phase One will include:
- A 10,000-square-foot fitness center and weight room, accessible to the entire campus community.
- Locker rooms to accommodate additional sports, including men’s and women’s soccer.
- Break-out classrooms and team meeting spaces.
Giving Options for Phase One:
- Pledge an amount to be paid over the next five years, using a payment schedule convenient for you.
- Send a gift by check.
- Make a gift online or by phone via your VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card.
- Contribute appreciated stock or shares of mutual funds.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust, providing you with payments for life. Your financial adviser and our staff can help you decide if this is a good option for you.
- Make an estate provision in your will and/or request that memorial gifts be made to Millikin in honor of yourself or a loved one.
- You may choose to honor a loved one or commemorate your connection to Millikin by naming a meeting room, faculty office or other designated area with your gift.
- Your place of employment (or your spouse’s) may match your gift. Check with your employer for eligibility requirements.
For more information on the Athletic Facilities Expansion and Renovation capital initiative, please contact Gina Bianchi ’93, vice president of alumni and development, at 217.424.6383 or email@example.com.