Supporting Your Success

Welcome current students to your resource page! Rely on this page for some of the most important links to Millikin University pages and documents.

Student Resources

Support Services

Need to be Re-Admitted into Millikin?

All readmits are handled through the University Registrar's Office. You will need to complete and submit the online Application for Readmission Form, and request official transcripts from any colleges or universities you may have attended since you left Millikin. Once the Registrar has your form and transcripts (if applicable), you will be notified of your readmission status.

Helpful Links

Graduation Forms

Other Forms