Applying to Millikin University
A few important details about applying to Millikin University:
- There is no application fee for undergraduate, graduate, and English transition programs.
- You can follow these step-by-step instructions to complete your application online.
- To be accepted into the transition program, you are required to first be admitted to Millikin University as a student.
- If you are coming on an exchange program through one of Millikin's international partner schools, please contact your international office before applying.
Undergraduate and graduate studies
- Complete the International Student Application. Your application must be complete before it will be processed.
- Submit your supporting documents. Please use a courier service to submit your supporting documents. Make sure you keep your tracking number.
Mail your supporting documents to:
International Recruitment Office
1184 West Main Street
Decatur, IL 62522
Intensive English Language Program
- Complete the online application. The application is very simple and does not require any supporting documents.
- You will know within 72 hours if you are accepted.