For COVID-19 Updates from Federal Student Aid

Student Account Assistance

The Office of Student Financial Services brings the financial aid and business office functions under one roof in order to help provide students and families with a single point of contact for billing and financial aid issues.

MU Student Account Suite

To take advantage of any of our online services, students and authorized users need to login first. 

  • If you are an authorized user (parent, grandparent, or guardian), login here.
  • Students should log into myMillikin and click on the "Pay Bills" icon
  • Millikin University Student Account Suite is a 24/7 service offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments, and managing their student account.

Book vouchers

If you have a credit on your account, we will add a book credit to your e-campus account. To see if you have a credit, log in to myMILLIKIN. Over at the right hand side of the page you will see a gold "e". Hover over the "e" and then choose the e-campus account. You can see what your credit is and then order your textbooks.


Refunds may be used for other educational expenses such as housing, meals, books, supplies, etc. If your financial aid creates a credit on your student account, a refund will be issued to you. Please complete and return a Refund Authorization Form.  

Refunds are processed once a week. You will be notified through your Millikin email address if a refund has been processed for you. If you have any questions about your account, please contact the Student Financial Services at 217.424.6317 or email us at

Millikin classes are set to begin August 24, 2020. All on-campus housing and dining ​options are scheduled to be open and operational throughout the semester. Should a disruption in ​campus operations occur due to the COVID-19 pandemic, refunds for university housing and ​meal plans will be issued on a pro-rated basis for students who choose to leave campus. The maximum amount of refund may not exceed 50% of the price of room and board. ​All refunds ​issued will be in the form of a credit to ​the student​'s accounts to be ​applied toward spring 2021 term expenses. ​Exceptions will be made to this form of refund for those graduating in December 2020. No refunds will be provided for tuition or mandatory fees as the delivery of instruction will continue.

Refunds for students who choose to withdraw from the University or choose to leave campus prior to a disruption in campus operations will be guided by existing policies that are aligned with the federal financial aid ​requirements.


Financial Aid Information and Resource

A resourceful tool in college planning is College Illinois powered by Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC). You can view borrowing basics, financing, scholarships and college planning tips at

2020-21 Forms

Looking for your 1098T?

  • Student - sign in to myMillikin
  • Click on Tools
  • Scroll down to MU Online
  • Click on Student Services
  • Click on Student Records
  • Select Tax Year - enter 2019
  • Submit and then click tax notification