Student Account Assistance
The Office of Student Financial Services brings the financial aid and business office functions under one roof in order to help provide students and families with a single point of contact for billing and financial aid issues.
Looking for your 1098T?
- Student - sign in to myMillikin
- Click on Tools
- Scroll down to MU Online
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Select Tax Year - enter 2018
- Submit and then click tax notification
MU Student Account Suite
To take advantage of any of our online services, students and authorized users need to login first.
- If you are an authorized user (parent, grandparent, or guardian), login here.
- Students should log into myMillikin and click on the "Pay Bills" icon
- Millikin University Student Account Suite is a 24/7 service offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments, and managing their student account.
- If you are paying online with a debit or credit card, beginning July 1, 2016 there will be a 2.85% convenience fee added to each transaction
If you have a credit on your account, we will add a book credit to your e-campus account. To see if you have a credit, log in to myMILLIKIN. Over at the right hand side of the page you will see a gold "e". Hover over the "e" and then choose the e-campus account. You can see what your credit is and then order your textbooks.
Refunds may be used for other educational expenses such as housing, meals, books, supplies, etc. If your financial aid creates a credit on your student account, a refund will be issued to you. Please complete and return a Refund Authorization Form.
Refunds are processed once a week. You will be notified through your Millikin email address if a refund has been processed for you. If you have any questions about your account, please contact the Student Financial Services at 217.424.6317 or email us at email@example.com
Financial Aid Information and Resource - A resourceful tool in college planning is College Illinois powered by Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC). You can view borrowing basics, financing, scholarships and college planning tips at http://www.collegeillinois.org.