Connecting Students and Employers
Each year, Millikin hosts several campus career fairs to connect students/alumni and employers (scroll down to view this year's events). We hope that you'll consider joining us for one or more of these events. We are confident you will be impressed with our students!
About Millikin University
Why participate in career fairs?
The process of recruiting qualified employees can be costly, time-consuming, and frustrating. Career fairs are an efficient and effective way to screen many candidates in a relatively short period of time. We are convinced that you will find that our students and alumni are among the best and brightest of the Midwest!
Our career fairs give you the opportunity to:
- Meet qualified, well-prepared Millikin University students and alumni who are seeking full-time job opportunities
- Meet with students seeking information about internship and career opportunities
- Interact with our faculty and staff
- Obtain resumes and informally interview or screen candidates
- Promote your organization to the Millikin University community
If your organization would like to attend one of our career fairs and you are not currently on our mailing list, please email us at CAPPcareers@millikin.edu
Fall 202l Career & Internship Fair
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 11:30 am -2:00 pm
In-Person- University Commons
*Open to all Millikin students and alumni.
*If you are an employer with internships or full-time jobs please contact us at 217-362-6484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Online Payment: Credit card link: Submit payment electronically. Payment is due before the fair using your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Make checks payable to:
Center for Academic & Professional Performance
1184 West Main
Decatur, IL 62522
Before the Fair:
Send fair materials/displays so they arrive at Millikin at least one day prior to the fair.
Attn: Center for Academic & Professional Performance (Fair Materials)
1184 West Main Street
Decatur, Il 62522
After the Fair:
If you wish to ship your fair materials/displays after the fair, please do the following:
- Complete all of your shipping forms.
- Attach the completed shipping forms to all containers to be shipped.
- CALL your shipping provider with the instructions for pick up.
- After the fair, your representatives must ensure that a CAPP representative is aware you are shipping these items so we can get them to our University Services mailroom for shipment.
You may pull up in the University Commons Parking Lot on W. Main Street to drop off materials, but parking for the day will be elsewhere. Parking will be in the Kirkland Fine Arts Center parking lot off W. Fairview Ave. Please refer to the campus map for more details. https://millikin.edu/campus-maps
Volunteers will be waiting to assist you.
Be sure to put the parking pass you received via email in your front window.
***Please note that you may be ticketed for in loading zones, along curbs, or in restricted areas.